My Choon

Sunday, October 16, 2005

LIBRA DAY

DeviDas(20): My LIBRA day....

by: Dev Daas on Oct 21 2004 1:30PM


Today is the birthday of My Choon, which was celeberated by me as LIBRA DAY in her company between 1997 & 2000, and alone therafter.

Once her mother told me that she was born on the day of Durga Ashtami, and today is the same coincidence when Durga Ashtami falls on 21st October night.

I have her address, email and telephone number but can’t make a birthday wish. I can only wish her a happy birthday thru such blogs. I also want to congratulate her for having the newly born baby, who can also be a Libra only. I don’t know when she gave the birth to her first baby but becoz Libra Month is closing now therefore I can imagine that baby must have been born by now. All I came to know 4/5 months back that she is going to be a mother very soon and rest I guessed that she must have planned the LIBRA MONTH only for scheduling the delivery of her first baby from her LIBRA MATE. Such a diehard LIBRAN Girl she was.

I hope she will convey to me sometime this news that she got a LIBRAN baby only. It will be very difficult for her to conceal this news from me, when she know very well that besides her husband it is me only who can really appreciate her such achievement very liberally in some really beautiful words. And then I will also convey to her that India is also headed by the unique combination of Libra President and Libra PM this year. I am not sure she is aware of it or not when she is living in US now.

Keep on flying My Choon with your little Libran family. ‘An Aries’ will always feel proud of you on any little or big achievements of yours.

Dil ko teri hee tamanna, dil ko hai tujhse hee pyaar
Chahe too aaye na aaye, ham karenge intzaar….

Ham intzaar karenge… Quayamat tak….
Khuda kare ke quayamat ho aur too aaye..

Hamara Alam-e-rukhsat ho aur too aaye…
Khuda kare ke quayamat ho aur too aaye..

Gudda, aur sab geet to hamen sunaye the magar ye kuchh geet to tum hee sunaya karti thee mujhe jab kabhie TV ya Radio par aata tha…tumhe yaad hai naa…

O mere Sona re Sona re Sona…
De doongi jaan juda mat hona re..

Maine tujhe jara der se jana
Hua kasoor khafa mat hona re…

Sayo Nara sayo nara, vada nibhaungi sayo nara…
Ithhlati aur bal khati, kal phir aaungi sayo nara…
Chhod de meri bahon ko, rok na meri rahon ko..
Itni bhee betaabi kya………………..sayo nara..

Main apne aap to koi bhee geet ab sunna bhee nahin chahta, par jab kahin kaano mein pad jaate hain un geeto ke bol to phir goonjte rahte hai kano mein hee... kai din aur hafto tak…aur aansoo bhee tapak jaate hain ‘Fire Cardinal sign’ wale tumhare Sona kee aankhon se….

Dil todne wale…tujhe dil dhhondhh raha hai…
Aawaj de too kaun see Nagri mein chhipa hai…

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home